About Wright Point Office Park
Because of its proximity to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, many tenants are Defense and IT-related companies. The office park serves as a “Knowledge Hub,” the ideal place for business partnerships to form and develop. Current occupants include many prestigious companies, such as General Dynamics, Battelle, Pratt and Whitney and Ohio Aerospace Institute.
Wright Point Office Park features two distinct buildings at 5100 and 5200 Springfield Street, boasting 102,347 and 61,178 square feet respectively. Each floor of the buildings is an “open-platform” meaning it can be customized to the layout, ceiling heights and floor space you need, making it easy for any business to create just the right space for its distinct needs. Unit sizes can range from small 300-square-foot spaces to large 61,000-square-foot offices.
The benefits Wright Point Office Park tenants enjoy are many, but include:
- Easy Commutes. Wright Point is just 13 miles south of the James M. Cox Dayton International Airport and near major thoroughfares of US-35, I-75 & I-70, SR-4 and I-675.
- Room for Growth. Wright Point has offices that are the right size for you now while also featuring room for your business to expand when needed.
- Custom Space Design. Wright Point offers free office design services and office space interiors are fully customizable to your needs and wants.
- Great Views. Many of the offices feature scenic views of the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base complex and the area surrounding the Mad River.
- Ample Amenities. With full-service rents, adjacent parking, existing SCIFs, fiber-based networking, 24-hour access and a fitness center, Wright Point has everything your business needs and more.
- The Right Neighborhood. From defense chatter to knowledgeable neighbors, Wright Point has a great mix of tenants who are in the know about the opportunities available at Wright-Patt.
- Networking. Wright Point allows its tenants free access to a 150-person meeting space and event use of its lobby, providing a great place for associations to come together.
- Big Data. Wright Point has a gigabit metro fiber ring into the buildings and can provide both SONET and Ethernet based services. Current capacities range from 2 Mb to 1 Gigabit with the ability to upgrade the complex to 10 Gigabit services if needed. In addition the following services are available in the building today, SIP Trunks, Voice PRI, Converged Services, and Dedicated Internet services. TimeWarner Telecom also has multiple potential fiber entry points and could provide dual entrance if needed. The local fiber infrastructure connected to this building already has regional, and national diversity today.